Regardless of the technologies or media you offer – whether it’s a 48 sheet poster network, backlit mega 6 billboards or large format high definition digital – our policies will respond.
Out of home (OOH) advertisers often have to create, plan and handle innovative and dynamic global campaigns for their clients to allow them to compete in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
Development of the internet, smartphones and display technology has transformed digital out of home (DOOH) into an innovative interactive medium, offering mass coverage and scale, as well as more creative scope to connect with and target consumers.
Paper and paste also remains highly competitive. 95% of all OOH audience delivery still happens via this medium; we know that protecting your ‘classic’ poster and billboard inventory is essential.
With experience arranging technology and media liability, property cover and professional indemnity for OOH media professionals and businesses, Adler Insurance Brokers understand the environment that you operate in.
We constantly monitor the risks you face – the policies and schemes we offer have several unique features to help provide a tailored solution for you.
We can offer a complete insurance package to the out of home industry, including:
- A bespoke solution covering OOH media company risks, property and liability
- Commercial vehicle fleet risk management and protection, including telematics and dash-cams
- Optional coverages include: technology activities (including mobile), business interruption, cyber and data, and management liabilities
- Bold, creative brokers and underwriters with experience writing OOH media liabilities to meet even the most complex needs
- Highly skilled in-house claims handlers to ensure continuity, good communication and mutual understanding in the event of a claim
Our out of home experts will evaluate your current exposures and potential risks to design the optimum program for your needs.
Adler Insurance Brokers are a resource member of Outsmart:
Outsmart are an organisation dedicated to helping advertisers and agencies get excited about OOH and make it a ‘must have’ on every media plan. By joining Outsmart, members gain access to a network of like-minded people and a wealth of the latest industry information.