Whether you have one vehicle or a fleet, trust Adler Insurance Group to find the right coach or bus insurance policy to meet your business needs.

We can provide cover for buses, coaches and minibuses; for one vehicle or a fleet. We have extensive experience in the coach and bus industries and have a wide knowledge of the risks faced by our customers and therefore the protection you might need.

Cover is available for a wide range of services:

  • Private hire
  • Single vehicle operators
  • Contract work
  • Express and stage carriage
  • Overseas travel
  • Charities and groups
  • Medical expenses and emergency assistance
  • Windscreen cover
  • Foreign use
  • Public liability
  • Products liability
  • Directors and Officers liability
  • Tour operators liability
  • Professional liability
Dedicated account handlers:

The aim of our dedicated account handlers is to thoroughly understand your business. Typically, our service includes:

  • Risk identification and reviews
  • Insurance programme audits and design
  • Bespoke claims management service
  • Health and safety consultancy
Typical Exclusions

We will search the market for a policy with the correct balance that means you get the best cover possible. All of our fleet operators have individual needs and therefore we can account for any specific policy features.

  • Any loss, damage or liability which is the direct or indirect result of war, invasion or the military activities of a foreign enemy
  • In the event of a claim , an excess may be payable. This will be prearranged and confirmed during the quotation period and will be subject to your requirements
  • Drivers under 25 and over 75, as well as those with less than two years’ driving experience will usually appear as exclusion on a standard policy. However, if this applies to you we can usually find you cover against this and any other non-standard situations

These are just some of the key exclusions/limitations, full details will be found in policy wordings.

Which insurers do you use?

We only work with A-rated UK insurers, and the strong relationships we hold means we can often help you access preferential products and rates.

Can you insure new businesses?

We welcome the opportunity to meet new clients and new business ventures as well as offering immediate cover for those who may need it.

Am I covered for criminal damage on-board my bus?

Cover can be extended to include criminal or malicious damage, so you can be confident whoever you have on board, and you are covered for a range of eventualities.

Can you provide cover for contents on my bus?

We can find you a policy that covers all your specific concerns, including luggage and equipment (sat-navs, phones).

With Adler Insurance, you can be confident that, in the event of the worst happening, your claim will be handled by our vehicle claims team offering a fast and efficient service.

Simply contact the claims team using the details within your policy documents, or call us on 0844 248 9341 to speak directly to a claims handler. They will talk things through with you, guiding you through your next steps and the whole process.

It is important to report all incidents to your insurers, including cases where there is little or no damage to your vehicle. This will help your insurance company to defend you against claims made by a third party.

To report an incident at any time, day or night, please call our claims line using the telephone number shown on your claims card. Your claims card should be kept in your vehicle at all times so you are able to report incidents as quickly as possible.

Get a Quote

Explore Further