HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
We hope that you will not have the misfortune to suffer loss, injury or damage. However, should a claim occur, you may find the following advice useful:
- Please contact claims management firm Sedgwick to report the claim. Tell them your name and address, the place where the loss occurred and what caused the loss or damage.
- You can arrange for emergency repairs to be carried out within your property (those areas under your demise) to prevent further damage occurring (e.g. emergency plumbing repair, repair to front door). Keep the bills, as these will form part of your claim if deemed to be a valid claim under the policy.
- Only one estimate from an approved contractor is needed – details will be provided by Sedgwick – thus enhancing the speed and reducing any inconvenience. If you wish to use your own contractor, we will simply need a minimum of 2 estimates.
- If you have any issues with Sedgwick, or need some additional advice, please contact our Claims Manager, John Townend.
- Tell the Police (call 101) if something has been stolen or maliciously damaged and obtain a crime reference number.
- The Estate Office can be the point of contact if required and can liaise with Adler Insurance or Sedgwick regarding claims and repairs, subject to validation that the claim is covered.
- If someone is making a claim against you for any injury or damage to their property, you must send Adler Insurance Brokers Ltd full details as soon as possible.
Claims Notifications and Updates (24hr):
0345 601 4283
Adler Insurance Brokers Claims Representative:
John Townend, BA (Hons) ACII
0121 764 7561 / 07943 893893
For copies of the insurance certificate or any general insurance enquiries, contact:
Adler Insurance Brokers Limited, Tel: 0121 764 7567 / 0121 764 7588