Get a fantastic deal on flexible insurance cover for the home including buildings and/or contents, with a variety of features and generous cover limits as standard.

Whether you are looking for buildings insurance, contents insurance or a comprehensive building and contents policy, we can find the right level of cover for you. If your needs are a little out of the ordinary, we can usually offer a great rate where other companies may struggle to quote.

You may think that your home is nothing special, but in fact many houses have quirks and features which can put up your premium significantly. These may not be noted when you deal with a mainstream provider. By speaking with one of our home insurance brokers you can save considerably, as our knowledge and experience of the unusual means we are able to offer tailored premiums.

Due to the types of home we insure, our policies are designed especially for the out of the ordinary and our staff have a high degree of knowledge in this field. We do not offer an on-line quotation system; instead each risk will be individually calculated by our expert staff.

Insurer's we use: Axa, LV=, Zurich, Allianz, Aviva, Hiscox, RSA, Miles Smith, NIG

Features can include:
  • Buildings sum insured automatically up to £750,000 and contents sum insured up to £75,000
  • Temporary accommodation should your home become uninhabitable
  • Accidental damage to underground services when you take out buildings cover
  • Accidental damage to plumbing installations when you take out buildings cover
  • Tracing and accessing leaks up to £5,000 when you take out buildings cover
  • Accidental damage to fixed glass, sanitary fixtures and fittings with buildings policies
  • Accidental damage to audio and video equipment, glass furniture tops , mirrors and ceramic hobs within the home with contents policies
  • Metered water and loss of oil up to £1,000 when you take out contents cover
Additionally, we can include:
  • Home assistance cover
  • Legal protection up to £50,000

If your home or property is of unusual construction or use, do not panic – our specialist non-standard home insurance policy may well suit your needs. Our policy could insure the following:

  • Timber-framed properties
  • Business use such as working from home
  • Lengthy periods of unoccupancy
  • Properties in conservation areas
  • Thatched
  • Flat roofs – various types of construction
  • Listed properties
  • Second homes or let properties
Exclusions often included:
  • If unoccupied after 60 days, no cover for malicious damage, theft or escape of water
  • Storm damage to fences, gates or hedges
  • Damage caused by wear and tear and depreciation
  • Malicious damage caused by persons lawfully in the home
  • Usually, the first £250 for escape of water claims, £1,000 for subsidence/heave/landslip claims and –  £100 for all other claims (dependent on insurer and policy selected)
  • Subsidence, heave or landslip damage resulting from faulty workmanship or the use of defective materials
  • Smoke damage caused by any gradually operating cause
Can you arrange immediate cover?

Yes. You can speak to one of our specialist advisors on 0844 335 0371.

How do I pay my premium?

You can pay by debit or credit card over the telephone, monthly instalments or by posting a cheque to us.

Can I have accidental damage cover?

Yes and you can add this on to your policy as an optional extra.

With Adler Insurance, you can be confident that, in the event of the worst happening, your claim will be handled by a dedicated claims team.

Simply contact our team using the details within your policy documents, or call them direct on 0121 764 7563. They will talk through your claim, guiding you through your next steps and the whole process.

Get a Quote

Explore Further