As an established firm of insurance brokers, we provide expert skills that cover all aspects of high-value home and contents insurance; including specific cover for holiday and overseas homes and travel; all designed for high-net-worth individuals.

Your high-value possessions require more than the ordinary attention of most brokers. With Adler Insurance Group, you’ll receive a personalised service that caters for your precise needs with professionalism, expertise and discretion.

If you own or have recently purchased high-value items such as jewellery, fine art, a prized musical instrument or expensive antiques, we will provide you with a service that’s unique to you and helps protect your assets both now and in the future.

You can be confident that, should you make further purchases or investments, we will take this into consideration and ensure your policy evolves to meet your changing needs. We take pride in the privacy and attention to detail with which we handle your cover and aim to build a truly personal relationship that grows with you.

Examples of items we can cover include:
  • Fine art
  • Prestige and classic cars
  • Jewellery
  • Musical instruments/equipment
  • Buildings (including grounds and other outbuildings such as stables)
  • Antiques and collectables
  • Holiday homes and overseas properties
  • Personal protection cover, e.g. kidnap and ransom or car-jacking
We may not be able to provide cover if:
  • You require cover for jewellery as a stand-alone item. This must be covered either as part of our home contents or home contents and buildings cover
  • Your property has a history of flooding or flood damage
  • Your property has a history of subsidence
  • Your previous insurance cover  has been declined, cancelled or voided

These are just some of the key exclusions/limitations, full details will be found in policy wordings.

What is a policy excess?

An amount you have to pay towards each claim made under the policy.

Are my possessions covered outside of the home?

Our insurance provides protection for your possessions anywhere in the world, subject to the limits of the insurer’s policy.

Can I cover my high-value jewellery?

Yes, but you must insure your jewellery as part of a contents policy or combined buildings and contents policy. We are currently unable to cover your jewellery as a stand-alone item.

I’m expecting to add to my list of high-value items  – can I amend my policy to include new items?

Absolutely. Simply get in touch and let us know the changes you wish to make to your policy. We will manage the change to the policy and update you as to your level of cover.

Will you need to survey my property or have my items valued?

In some cases, we will require a survey of your home arrangements to have an accurate idea of the risk associated with your policy. We may also request valuations in respect of your high-value items. Get in touch to find out more.

The Adler Private Clients team is dedicated to handling your circumstances with the utmost discretion and professionalism. We understand that the possessions you wish to cover are of the highest quality, so we feel that our service should and does reflect that.

As soon as you get in touch with us, your private client experience will begin, including advice and support throughout the duration of your policy. So, if you need to amend your policy details, make a claim or simply check what you’re covered for, our team is on hand to deal with your request and put your mind at ease.

Adler Private Clients is different from a regular insurance broker in that our years of experience in dealing with insurance for wealthier individuals has given us the knowledge and expertise to hone our services, creating a customer experience that is up there with the best.

Our team of client executives are on hand to meet your requirements. You can reach them on 0121 764 5500. Call us or make an enquiry today to see what we can do for you.

Get a Quote

Explore Further