Specialist insurance designed to accommodate landlords who rent their properties out for use by commercial businesses.

Cover is available for commercial, residential, mixed use & unoccupied property from our network of leading insurers. Cover can include buildings, loss of income, business interruption, commercial property owner’s liability and employer’s liability, ensuring you get maximum return on your investment with minimal hassle.

Whatever the size of your property portfolio, we know it’s vital that we work together with your broker to make sure you have exactly the right protection your portfolio needs. Using our combined knowledge and expertise and listening to what you want, we’ll use our flexible products to create the policy that’s right for your property.


  • Buildings insurance with full accidental damage cover
  • Rebuild from £100k to £50m
  • Contents cover
  • Loss of rental income
  • Business interruption
  • Commercial property owner’s liability
  • Employer’s liability
  • Quotes can often be by phone or online
  • In house team with delegated authority giving you answers directly
  • Policy excess as shown in your policy documents
  • Theft that doesn’t involve forcible entry
  • Unoccupied premises cover restriction

Exclusions vary depending on the type of cover chosen within your commercial property owners insurance. Please see policy documents for full details.

Can you cover annual rental income and for how long?

Yes we can. Depending on the package and your needs we can offer anything from 12 – 36 months annual rental income cover.

Can you cover unoccupied properties?

We are able to cover unoccupied properties. Up to 30 days on a standard package and FLEA cover (Fire, Lightening, Earthquake and Aircraft) for longer periods.

Can you cover me for buildings insurance if the building I’m looking to insure is listed?

Yes, we are able to offer cover for listed buildings.

How soon can I get my documents?

Your documents will be uploaded to our secure online portal as soon as they are received from the insurer for instant access. We can also send them via email or good-old snail mail if required.

With Adler Insurance you can be confident that, in the event of the worst happening, your claim will be handled by a dedicated claims team.

Simply contact our team using the details within your policy documents, or call them direct on 0121 764 7563. They will talk with you about your claim, guiding you through your next steps and taking you through the process.

Get a Quote

Explore Further